- One day event with an evening start to include an overnight phase
- Friday 24th April 1900hrs – Saturday 25th April 1500hrs
- Saturday 25th April 1900hrs – Sunday 26th April 1500hrs – SOLD OUT!!
- No prior experience required
- Suitable for all fitness levels
- COURSES HELD NEAR CHURCH STRETTON, SHROPSHIRE
BASECAMP – MODULE 1
NEW DATE!! FRIDAY 24th APRIL – SATURDAY 25th APRIL
Working with former elite soldiers you’ll experience and learn some of the basic skills required by this highly respected fighting force. You will learn how to overcome emotional fear and get to embrace what it would be like to be part of the world’s most secretive and exclusive organisations.
You will be trained in:
- Weapon familiarisation, static
- Surveillance, static
- Hostage release
- Bush craft and field skills
- Navigation and compass skills
- Tactical abseiling and fast rope insertion skills
Having mastered the basics you will take part in a live mission that will make sure you put into practice all you have learnt!
This event is suitable for all fitness levels but you should have a reasonable level of fitness and enjoy spending time outside.