- *MUST HAVE COMPLETED MODULE 1 TO ATTEND*
- One day event with an evening start to include an overnight phase
- Friday 5th June 1900hrs – Saturday 6th June 1500hrs
- Saturday 6th June 1900hrs – Sunday 7th June 1500hrs
- Suitable for all fitness levels
- COURSES HELD IN SHROPSHIRE
F.I.B.U.A. – MODULE 2
*MUST HAVE COMPLETED MODULE 1 TO ATTEND*
Module Two will focus on FIBUA – (Fighting In Built Up Areas). You will be broken down into teams and be assigned a BREAK-POINT DS as team leader. You will be trained in depth in all aspects of building assault and multiple room clearance, and other skills relative to our main weekend event OPERATION BREAK-POINT.
You will be trained in:
- Advanced weapon skills
- Building assault
- Combat medical
- Surveillance, mobile
- Unarmed combat drills
- Conduct under capture
Having mastered these advanced skills you will take part in a live mission that will make sure you put into practice all you have learnt!
This event is suitable for all fitness levels but you should have a reasonable level of fitness and enjoy spending time outside.