Learn the core map and compass skills that will enable you to navigate yourself unaided over difficult terrain on iconic Special Forces routes.
During the course of the day you will learn how to:
- Effectively read and interpret a map
- Orient a map to the surrounding terrain
- Navigate using a compass
- Find your bearings in bad weather
- Use a resection to establish your position
- Measure distance travelled to ensure you stay on track
This course will enable you to combine these skills and provide the knowledge to move efficiently over unknown terrain in a tactical and covert manner.
ORDER FULFILLED BY BREAK-POINT EVENTS LTD